Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Join the dynamic team at Arla as a Junior Accountant/Accountant with Danish proficiency! Help drive the companys success by using your passion and dedication to enhance the financial system and create a thriving culture of excellence within the S2P team.
About the job
Our Source to pay (S2P) department keeps that system running smoothly by managing cash flow and paying vendors. We are searching for a Junior Accountant/ Accountant to join our accounts payable team to be part of the process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The accounts payable specialist will have both a day-to-day impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Verify incoming documents by applying standard procedures and country specific knowledge,
- Post PO and non-PO invoices in SAP in a timely manner and with the desired quality level,
- Handle all discrepancies from the standard procedure as well as special, unique processes,
- Apply a broader perspective to reduce process wastes and eliminate root causes of the issues,
- Consider and compare individual objectives to the team KPIs,
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems,
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors through timely payments,
- Handle Ad-hoc tasks and escalations.
What we expect from you?
- Fluent English and Danish
- MS Office knowledge
- Customer orientation
- Attention to details
- Effective communication with both internal business partners of all levels and disciplines as well as external team members,
- Experience in SAP will be an asset
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Education at Bachelor’s or Master’s level
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Warunki pracy - bariery architektoniczne - brak wind, odpowiednio dostosowanych toalet dla osób niepełnosprawnych, - praca biurowa przy komputerze powyżej 4 h dziennie przy naturalnym i sztucznym oświetleniu, - stanowisko pracy zlokalizowane w...