- Responsible for the overall provision of the B2B sales line of Services by vendor.
- Serving as a point of contact between the partner, vendor, and operational team.
- Optimize B2B sales program operations with a focus on performance and process management to support our key strategic initiatives per quarter.
- Proactively update and flag to partner emerging issues and ensure that the improvement plan is consistently followed.
- Ensure a data-driven operation with end-to-end clarity on performance and operational status.
- Partner and organize with account managers to review operations performance on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all agreed deliverables are met on time and with the expected quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of diverse experience in a scalable B2B sales operation or B2B sales environments, ideally with experience in managing internal and external (3rd party Vendor partners) stakeholders.
- Proven track record of managing B2B sales talent.
- Understanding of managing and end2end B2B sales operations.
- Experience with quota-carrying and key understanding of B2B sales KPIs.
- A background in managing Tech, Add, or SaaS sales would be an asset.
- Key understanding for consumption-based sales and sales orchestrations
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment, with a passion for making an impact and sharing best practices.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under pressure situations.
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English. Further language skills in Polish / Czech / Hungarian / Romanian or German would be an asset.
- The option to work with the strongest brands in the market.
- Fixed remuneration.
- Private medical healthcare.
- Demanding a comprehensive area that encourages shaping B2B sales operations for our key partner.
- Continuous development with our internal talent development.
- An extremely committed and motivated Team.
- Modern office environment in the Olivia Business Center complex with modern workplaces as well as free drinks and fruit.
Główne Obowiązki na Stanowisku: Kierowanie zespołami w realizacji i przewyższaniu celów biznesowych. Bezpośredni udział w rekrutacji, selekcji oraz rozwijaniu umiejętności pracowników. Zarządzanie Trenerami oraz Team Managerami...