At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Krakow. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role:
You will work in a team that is mainly focused on language quality review by paying careful attention to the grammar aspects of the given language. The role requires you to work on one shift from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Your daily tasks:
- Evaluating content, performing canonical curation and review, researching, and verifying the accuracy of the annotated data based on the Client’s guidelines,
- Quality assurance testing, reviewing, verifying, editing, scoring, translating, transcribing, copywriting, and reporting on data and/or assets across a broad scope of media and content types,
- Following specific guidelines and workflows and detecting issues and trends across a large amount of content,
- Conducting online research to verify the accuracy of the annotated data,
- Providing accurate and language-correct explanations behind the decisions/choices,
- Problem-solving, providing clear suggestions/feedback to leads, and effectively communicating recommendations to the operations team,
- Contributing to any other curation issue, including asset review, as they arise,
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects related to different workflows assigned by the Client,
- Contributing innovative ideas regarding process and workflow to maximize efficiency and scalability,
- Working on language QA work as well as imaging annotation with language components: Experience with language QA work and ability to identify grammar issues.
- Good command of English and Italian min. C1,
- Excellent reading comprehension skills in the required language,
- Analytical and research skills,
- MS Office skills,
- A passion for languages,
- Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Extensive benefits package: LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, multisport card, cafeteria benefits.