work from the office
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk, Wroclaw. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals and various benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role
This position requires you to collaborate closely with the customers and assist them with any queries regarding the incentive programs. They may concern incentive calculation, payment, disbursement etc.
- Manage and communicate with high-end client partners on a regular basis.
- Provide wide-range support regarding the incentive programs to client partners via mail.
- Respond to and resolve queries from partners and subsidiaries regarding incentive calculation, payment, disbursement, and other related queries.
- Enroll and onboard partners in the client ecosystem based on eligibility criteria established by the client.
- Handle end-to-end payment process - processing incentives earning calculations, claims, and reconciliation.
- Excellent written communication skills – English & Spanish (B2).
- Interest and ability to quickly learn high-tech products and services.
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy.
- Good numerical ability and logical reasoning.
- Working experience in MS Excel – Highly Desirable. A few examples are but are not limited to:
- Lookup Functions – VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP.
- Logical Functions – IF, AND, OR, XOR.
- Text Functions – FIND, SEARCH, PROPER, TRIM, CONCATENATE.
- Formatting & Auditing.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Professional email writing skills.
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders involved.
- Strong client relationship management and customer service skills.
- Willingness to work from the office.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation.
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere.
- Professional development and clear career path.
- Training & development opportunities.
- Extensive benefits package: LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, multisport card, cafeteria benefits.
Client Support and Payments Specialist with German
work from the office At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital. In Poland, our offices are located in Kraków, Gdansk, Wroclaw. With the...
Doradca klienta indywidualnego
umowa na zastępstwo