Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Knowledge and Lab experience in some or all the following is an advantage; Inhibition of Proliferation assay, Potency assays, Binding assay, Maintenance of cell lines for cell-based bioassay and ELISA
- Protocol generation and review – method Transfer / validation.
- Creation and revision of training material for the bioassay laboratory.
- Perform laboratory investigations to determine root cause and Implement of appropriate corrective and preventative action.
- Review and approval of bioassay analytical data.
- Ensure that all laboratory operations are carried out in compliance with EHS, cGMP and regulatory commitments
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- Promote and participate in the implementation and maintenance of relevant safety programmes
If you have:
- BS or MS in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- 5 years of industrial experience gained in an FDA and EMEA approved pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge in ICH/USP/EP/JP guidelines as it relates to QC methods, validation, stability, reference standards, specifications, and expiry dating
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Private healthcare;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan above national standards;
- Relocation package;
- Additional free day;
- and more.
Downstream Process Development Specialist
You will take care of: Planning and execution of laboratory scale studies for the purpose of development and optimization of protein purification steps, including chromatography, filtration and membrane separations Documented observations, analyzes...
QC Senior Specialist Compliance
The Senior Specialist, Quality Control operation Biologics and supports Commercial quality activities at the Company Gdańsk, Poland . The successful candidate will have accountability for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance, ensuring QC...
QC Stability Expert
Acting as a Senior Stability Specialist in the Quality Control. Acting as a major contact point for topics related to stability study in a given project, from development to discontinuation of production. Coordinating analytical activities and...