Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
The Senior Specialist, Quality Control operation Biologics and supports Commercial quality activities at the Company Gdańsk, Poland .
The successful candidate will have accountability for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance, ensuring QC release testing of drug substance and drug product. The candidate will drive or support compliance-based programs and results which include support and/or leading cross functional projects, solving complex problems, current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) quality initiatives, quality system improvements, quality directives, compliance metrics and monitoring, SOP management, and site procedures.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure deviations are investigated and resolved (within quality as well as functional areas). Lead investigations using root cause analysis techniques, ensure effective corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Perform SOP review and approval within Quality and for functional area procedures.
- Provide guidance and support on equipment qualification, Gap assessment, raw material release activities, environmental monitoring, as well as support of utilities functions.
- Build collaborative working relationships and effective communications with all stakeholders in all manufacturing operations, analytical testing, quality systems, regulatory, etc. at all levels.
- Support, review and approve as needed the change management program (Change Control).
- Participate in the release or rejection of GMP materials and components either through direct batch release support or involvement with critical program issues.
Additional Skills And Competencies Considered a Strong Asset
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of fully integrated, automated and recipe driven operation e.g. LIMS, SAP
- Experience in drug product filling and inspection practices
- Fluent in English
If you have:
- BS or MS in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field
- 8+ years of industrial experience gained in an FDA and EMEA approved pharmaceutical environment
- Knowledge in ICH/USP/EP/JP guidelines as it relates to QC methods, validation, stability, reference standards, specifications, and expiry dating
What we offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Private healthcare;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan above national standards;
- Relocation package;
- Additional free day;
- and more.
Downstream Process Development Specialist
You will take care of: Planning and execution of laboratory scale studies for the purpose of development and optimization of protein purification steps, including chromatography, filtration and membrane separations Documented observations, analyzes...
QC Senior Specialist Compliance
The Senior Specialist, Quality Control operation Biologics and supports Commercial quality activities at the Company Gdańsk, Poland . The successful candidate will have accountability for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance, ensuring QC...
Quality Control Bioassay Specialist - Junior Analytical Project Lead
Key responsibilities for this role include: Knowledge and Lab experience in some or all the following is an advantage; Inhibition of Proliferation assay, Potency assays, Binding assay, Maintenance of cell lines for cell-based bioassay and ELISA...