Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Join our Order to Cash Department and became a part of one of three experienced credit control teams, shaping ARLA’s effective cash flow. We are the guardians of the credit policy and ARLA’s receivables by taking care of our customers and delivering professional and efficient service to all of our stakeholders. Besides ensuring business transactions are properly accounted, we gain experience within international environment, develop our skills, try new solutions and contribute to various projects beyond our regular responsibilities.
Specifically, you will:
While handling credit control processes you will contribute to performance culture within O2C department. After all, we got to where we are because were passionate about what we do.
Your main tasks would be:
- Registering and resolving disputes and queries from customers
- Following up on outstanding debts through outbound/inbound calls and other forms of contact
- Ensuring all unresolved items are escalated within agreed timeframe
- Providing input for reporting to relevant business units
- Dunning internal and external customers
- Supporting legal activities
- Preparing statements
- Rebates settlement and reconciliation
- Promotions post evaluation
- Monitoring invoices schedule and completing daily invoicing and billing run so that customer orders are dispatched and invoiced accurately and on time
- Co-operation with Arla business units
- Training of new employees
- Documentation update (SOP, HTG, Visio)
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TL
Who are you?
We are looking for someone, who:
- Has academic degree in Accounting / Finance or similar area
- Has approximately 2 years of experience, including at least 1 year in finance or accounting
- Speaks English fluently
- Is team oriented and represents proactivity in dealing with issues
- Demonstrates good understanding of accounting principles and tools.
- Has ability to follow instructions and standard work processes to perform routine tasks with high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Has ability to review documents and files for necessary data, enter appropriate data into systems or files, check records for accuracy and completion and retrieve data to produce reports or answer questions.
- Has ability to raise and properly solve the query with business, customer
If you want to drive innovation and help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
What do we offer?
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Specjalista ds. Księgowości (k/m)
Miejsce pracy: Międzyzdroje (woj. zachodniopomorskie, pow. kamieński) Jako specjalista ds. księgowości w naszym hotelu będziesz odpowiedzialny/a za: dekretację i księgowanie dokumentów (faktur zakupowych, wyciągów bankowych, delegacji,...
zgodnie ze stanowiskiem; wynagrodzenie do uzgodnienia, w zależności od kwalifikacji Wymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: średnie ogólnokształcące Wymagania inne: wykształcenie min. średnie, do przyuczenia
zgodnie ze stanowiskiem