Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
About the job
Arla’s inhouse Service Desk is growing and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Join a global covering Service Desk and become part of a multinational team were quality have high priority over quantity and were we aim to do the right thing the first time around. The team is high performance and highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues
Specifically, you will:
- Provide 1st and 1.5 level Support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide the end user through the problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
- Prioritizie and manage many open tickets at the same time
- Analyse most common reported incidents
- Escalate unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all Incident and service request in ITSM tool
Who are you?
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organization skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
Additionally, nice to have (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiarity with one or more of these tools
- KCS - Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What do we offer?
- Training & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Relocation allowance
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
…while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Service Desk Analyst with Polish
Location: remote from anywhere in Poland with a possibility of working from the office in Gdansk What we do: At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to...
Młodszy Specjalista ds. Informatyki
zapewnienie jakości i terminowości obsługi zgłoszeń helpdesk, współpraca z operatorami telekomunikacyjnymi, tworzenie raportów i ewidencjonowanie zgłoszeń helpdesk, inwentaryzacja sprzętu i oprogramowania, pierwsza linia wsparcia...
IT Support Team Leader
Twoja rola Zarządzanie zespołem, przepływem pracy i zasobów. Dbanie o rozwój oraz motywację członków zespołu. Wraz z zespołem rozwiązywanie bieżących problemów ze sprzętem IT, oprogramowaniem i infrastrukturą w celu zapewnienia...