About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners (members) dedicated team in Gdansk has been created a year ago. The main responsibilities of an Agent is to provide timely and effective front-line and operational support to our 8500+ farmer owners in 7 European countries (Denmark, Sweden, Great Britain, Germany, Luxembourg, Belgium and The Netherlands). Our team is part of a global digital and operations department.
This position gives you an opportunity to deliver the highest quality of farmer experience.
- proactively handle farmers’ both mail and phone inquiries on a daily basis providing quality, accurate and timely support
- verify documentation based on established guidelines and standards
- navigate farmers through self-service systems
- maintain master data
- monitor milk quality results and collaborate with other departments and companies (i.e. laboratories, logistics)
- book and handle expenses for elected farmers
- support administration of quality assurance programs connected with sustainable farming
- establish a strong relationship and trust with our farmers
- work with 3rd parties to prioritize farmers’ requests and issue resolution
- actively sharing the best practice and knowledge
- handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
- very good command of Dutch language (min. B2)
- at least a bachelors degree
- ability to manage complexity, prioritise tasks effectively with an enthusiastic can-do attitude,
- willingness to support farmers with the inquiries
- attention to detail, self-motivation, and great organizational skills
- excellent communication skills
- an ability to identify process improvements
- experience in dealing with documentation will be a plus
- experience in the customer service field would be a huge advantage
- experience within the Salesforce environment will be an additional advantage
- International operating environment
- Medical care (Luxmed) & life insurance
- Additional benefits like Multisport card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator program)
- Financial support for your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sports challenges and activities, Arla active teams/sports groups
- Flexible working time and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on the length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in specially designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Location: Gdansk Your daily tasks: Providing the highest level of customer service (Chat/E-mail/Phone); Answering incoming calls and meeting targets set by the customer and management; Following company policies and procedures, ensuring...
About the job Together with your colleagues in the Customer Service, you will work with day-to-day order management, dispute and query handling, reporting and proactive communication with our customers. You will work closely with the rest of the...
Opis stanowiska: Pełna opieka nad klientem (koordynacja całego przebiegu realizowanych zleceń). Rozwój i systematyzowanie współpracy na dedykowanym portfelu klientów. Nadzór nad terminowością wykonywanych zleceń, badań. Kreowanie,...