Your key focus in this role will be to:
- Develop and maintain our Ariba Solutions, ensuring new features are implemented.
- Build and develop purchasing channels in our system landscape, making it simple for Arla’s employees to be compliant with policies.
- Bridge business requirements with IT stakeholders ensuring the best solution for Arla.
- Drive System/IT projects from start to end, together with stakeholders and Arla IT
Analytical and system skills
To succeed in this position, you are comfortable with all kinds of IT systems and want to impact cross-functional projects. You have great analytical skills and look forward to enhancing cross-border and cross-functional cooperation. Moreover, you have a key interest in learning about SAP and Ariba and are ready to drive new system implementations from start to finish.
- Hold a masters degree with a business, finance, or system focus.
- Good analytical skills and key system interest in ERP systems and IT tools in general (SAP knowledge and Ariba will be an advantage).
- You have preferable 3+ years of experience e.g. related to procurement, finance, IT, or a similar field.
- Basic project management skills to drive small to medium projects and active participation in larger projects.
- You have a drive for new knowledge and see complexity as a challenge, not a roadblock.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data and transform them into system solutions or reports and draw conclusions based on the aggregation, consolidation, and analysis of data.
- Ability to deliver in a timely fashion and to deliver under tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Good communication skills and understanding of processes and ability to navigate in a complex matrix organisation.
- Excellent English language skills.
We are looking for a person that has a key interest in system knowledge and can work well in a high-performing team with multiple stakeholders. Good cooperative and communicative nature and a high degree of a personal drive are essential to be successful in this role.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Financial support of your education
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc.)
- •Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with a beautiful view and high-standard furniture (i.e., adjustable desks)
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swings