In the Packaging Master Data Team we secure the data foundation for transparency/traceability on our packaging data. So our business can work, with correct data for more sustainability packaging solutions for our products to complying to Arla’s environmental strategy.
Packaging Master Data Team is a part of the Packaging Optimization Team in Procurement. Here you will work with collect data and specifications from supplier, and supporting in the replying on Packaging technical questionnaires. Entering needed packaging master data in our IT system 3DX, and upload approved statements to support sustainability and legally purpose.
- Supporting data collection system towards the suppliers that ensures 3DX data are always correct and updated.
- Supporting data conformity with Arla environmental strategy for packaging.
- Support and ensures specifications are kept up to date and managed when changes are implemented.
- Supports marketing /category’s in replying on Packaging technical questionnaires
- Supporting in uploading document and entering packaging data, to ensure sustainability data for maintain EU Regulation
- Supporting and securing documentation for needed general global statements,
What is more you would assist Packaging Managers in communication to end users and other stakeholders.
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders, and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with a rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value.
- Relevant education in Material technology, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, and Kemi or similar,
- 1-2 years of working experience in data management,
- Packaging material knowledge
- MS Office knowledge, incl. Excel and Powerpoint.
As we work in an international setup – advanced English is a must.
- Flexible working hours, allowing you to start your day between 7-9 and the possibility of working from home.
- Training and professional induction with industry experts to support your growth.
- Financial support for your education, ensuring your continuous development.
- Comprehensive medical care and life insurance coverage.
- Additional benefits such as a gym card, vouchers, travel points, and cinema tickets to enhance your lifestyle.
- Embrace a Scandinavian working style with no dress code, promoting a relaxed and inclusive environment.
- Receive a home kit including a monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, and webcam to empower your productivity.
- Take advantage of our referral program and earn rewards for successful candidate recommendations.
- Access an Employee Assistance Program providing support for legal, psychological, health, and financial matters.
- Support your healthy lifestyle with initiatives like fruit days, sports facilities, sports challenges, and activities through Arla active teams/sports groups.
- Enjoy a modern office space with breathtaking views and high-standard furniture, including adjustable desks.
- Unwind in our chill-out rooms equipped with X-box, pool table, board games, football table, and even a swing.
Opis stanowiska: Jednym z ciekawszych projektów jakie realizujemy w Elektronice jest Katalog Produktów . Najnowszą wersje tego narzędzia budujemy już piąty rok, bo stoi za tym ogrom tytanicznej pracy jaką wykonuje zaledwie kilka osób, przy...