At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
1) Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, Data Feed Updates;
2) Real-time coverage of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched in.
- Fluent Portuguese & English (at least B2),
- Willingness to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7,
- Work experience of 0-2 years,
- Perform validation by calling if required,
- Ability to run tests and provide feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies, and workflows,
- Good understanding of all forms of public transport,
- Incident management experience will be a great asset,
- Skilled researcher and comfortable using a variety of online sources in various languages,
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on the development,
- Open-minded and multinational environment,
- Training & development opportunities including language courses,
- Professional development and a clear career path,
- Full equipment and paid training provided from the first day of work,
- Extensive benefits package:
- Multisport Card,
- LuxMed medical healthcare including dental care,
- Life insurance,
- Cafeteria benefits.
About our Candidate Privacy Statement:https://www.cognizant.com/careers_resources/Cognizant_Candidate_Privacy_Statement_English_version.pdf
Job description Produce and deliver tracking and reporting for key KPIs and SLAa in the business Responsible for designing key dashboards and scorecards for Senior Leadership and Business Unit Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support the business...