Take a new step in your career and become an Operational Buyer in Procurement Operations team.
The procurement Operations team is a part of the Source to Pay department. There are 4 areas in which the team supports daily operations: ordering process within SAP and Ariba systems, price management and price discrepancies maintenance and supporting Arla’s colleagues to become compliant with Purchasing Policy. Moreover securing the quality of Procurement Master Data is also a vital part of our scope of responsibilities supporting the whole Source-To-Pay lifecycle.
A procurement Coordinator is a person who provides high-level complex support to a department and the business. Executes defined processes and procedures to achieve operational targets or service standards key to business delivery – tasked with continuous improvement by challenging processes and tools.
- Ensure high quality of data related to contract content, catalogue maintenance, Procurement tools- SAP, Ariba, Service Hub, etc.
- Support procurement colleagues and business on understanding of purchasing processes and tools.
- Acts as gatekeeper for procurement data, procedures and processes and follow-ups on the correct usage in the business.
- Manages stakeholders within own area of responsibility and builds collaborative environment.
- Supports on projects and roll outs of IT tools within Procurement area.
- Provides professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues.
- Deliver a smooth and efficient running of the daily work between suppliers and end users with the aim of minimizing the total cost of transaction without impacting services levels.
- Handle professionally inquiries from and provide support to business users, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Prepares process/tools documentation according to Arla standard documentation framework.
- Participates in cross-functional and department projects.
As one of the worlds leading dairies, we need ambitious people with the ability to create a vision and operate with an international perspective. If you are demonstrating strong customer orientation and willingness to develop your experience in the area of procurement, you are the one we are looking for!
- Are well organized and open-minded person with can-do attitude.
- Have at least 2 years of working experience within the operational area.
- Knowledge of Ariba & SAP purchasing channels will be an asset.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in English.
- Have excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Understand business goals and objectives.
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility.
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position.
- Financial support of your education.
- Medical care & life insurance.
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code.
- Home kit – monitor, laptop, keyboard, mouse, headsets, webcam.
- Referral program for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. ).
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups).
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days).
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks).
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing.
bieżące wsparcie w realizacji zamówień bieżąca współpraca z innymi działami w firmie prowadzenie rozliczeń z dostawcami dokonywanie zakupów materiałów wykształcenie min średnie techniczne świadomość kosztowa skurpulatność biegła...
Opis stanowiska Purchaser będzie odpowiedzialny za zakupy oraz organizację dostaw produktów na statki. Praca pod presją czasu, wymagana znajomość procedur spedycyjnych, porównywanie cen od dostawców, kosztów transportu, przepisów celnych....