Are you a well organized Dutch and English speaker? Do you have background in finance and to develop in a corporate environment? Do you enjoy working with data in Excel files and making sure everything’s correct? If yes, then read on - we are looking for you! As Cash Application Analyst youll become a part of our Commercial Risk department and youll facilitate finance activities by i.e., matching incoming payments to outstanding invoices and to the proper account where they can be entered.
Our office is located in Cracow and we are open to a hybrid working model.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
Technical Accounting Specialist with Dutch
Nr ref.: 2531527
What the day will look like
The responsibilities include back-office operations such as:
- Checking information received from insurers against the information held on the system records
- Performing calculations using information available in the system
- Performing tasks such as: analyse booking differences, analyse brokerage and commission differences, clarification of premium amounts, reconciliation, collection)
- Working closely with the local teams to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner
- Cooperating closely with team coordinator as well as the team and making sure all service level agreements are met
- Suggesting and implementing changes to tools and documentations needed to support effective service delivery
Skills and experience that will lead to success:
- English and Dutch – at least on a B2 level
- Experience in AP/ AR/ finance area
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to analyze data and check its accuracy
- Good communication skills with client focus
- Able to prioritize tasks according to volumes
- Flexibility and openness to new challenges and tasks
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.