The Cloud Engineer will ensure the reliability and scalability of global cloud infrastructure services running in multiple Cloud...
For one of our Client an international, leading media agency we are currently looking for Candidates for a position of:
As a News Editor and Translator you will be responsible for:
- Writing headlines and news summaries accurately, quickly and with high standards of credibility
- Searching through approved sources to grasp and translate news from local language into English
- Identifying market-moving figures and comments to filter out news stories from sources including electronic news releases, conferences calls, Webcasts
You need to have:
- Fluency in English and good knowledge (B2) in one of the Nordics languages: Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Translation and news judgment skills
- Ability to write with speed, clarity, accuracy and freedom from bias
- A sound command of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Comfort with handling financial data and facts accurately and quickly
- Basic knowledge of multimedia journalism
- Knowledge of corporate activity, stock markets and financial vocabulary or an ability to gain such knowledge quickly
- An ability to work under time pressure and undertake shift work
- An ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary package (depends of language skills)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, sport card
- Modern & friendly office located in Gdynia, near to seaside
- Relocation package (depends of candidates needs and knowledge)
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- New joiners programme including trainings
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary activities
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you "raise your game"
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Beverages and fully equipped kitchen
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
100% remote work I have a brilliant opportunity for French/German/Italian or Czech speaking Azure support spezialists to work 100%...
I have an exciting opportunity for all levels C# developers available in Prague. The positions are opened for everyone, regardless how much...
Location: flexible / 50% European travel Join one of the biggest SAP implementation team in Poland and develop your skills and...