Warunki pracybudynek IV piętrowy bez windy, nieprzystosowany do potrzeb osób niepełnosprawnych ruchowo, praca na parterze, oświetlenie...
For one of our Client an international, leading media agency we are currently looking for Candidates for a position of:
As a News Editor and Translator you will be responsible for:
- Writing headlines and news summaries accurately, quickly and with high standards of credibility
- Searching through approved sources to grasp and translate news from local language into English
- Identifying market-moving figures and comments to filter out news stories from sources including electronic news releases, conferences calls, Webcasts
You need to have:
- Fluency in English and good knowledge (B2) in one of the Nordics languages: Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Translation and news judgment skills
- Ability to write with speed, clarity, accuracy and freedom from bias
- A sound command of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Comfort with handling financial data and facts accurately and quickly
- Basic knowledge of multimedia journalism
- Knowledge of corporate activity, stock markets and financial vocabulary or an ability to gain such knowledge quickly
- An ability to work under time pressure and undertake shift work
- An ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary package (depends of language skills)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, sport card
- Modern & friendly office located in Gdynia, near to seaside
- Relocation package (depends of candidates needs and knowledge)
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- New joiners programme including trainings
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary activities
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you "raise your game"
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Beverages and fully equipped kitchen
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
Zadania:- obsługa klientów,- obsługa kasy fiskalnej (po odbyciu szkolenia),Wymagania:- pełnoletność,- posiadanie aktualnej...
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: dostarczanie zamówień internetowych do Klienta, prowadzenie pojazdu kat. B do 3,5...
Zadania:- sprzedaż ryb (głównie karpia),- dbanie o porządek na stanowisku pracy,- przestrzeganie przepisów BHP.Wymagania:-...