Warunki pracypraca w pomieszczeniu biurowym, stanowisko wyposażone w monitor ekranowy i urządzenia biurowe, praca przy oświetleniu...
For one of our Client an international, leading media agency we are currently looking for Candidates for a position of:
As a News Editor and Translator you will be responsible for:
- Writing headlines and news summaries accurately, quickly and with high standards of credibility
- Searching through approved sources to grasp and translate news from local language into English
- Identifying market-moving figures and comments to filter out news stories from sources including electronic news releases, conferences calls, Webcasts
You need to have:
- Fluency in English and good knowledge (B2) in one of the Nordics languages: Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Translation and news judgment skills
- Ability to write with speed, clarity, accuracy and freedom from bias
- A sound command of grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Comfort with handling financial data and facts accurately and quickly
- Basic knowledge of multimedia journalism
- Knowledge of corporate activity, stock markets and financial vocabulary or an ability to gain such knowledge quickly
- An ability to work under time pressure and undertake shift work
- An ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary package (depends of language skills)
- Social benefit packages including: private medical care, sport card
- Modern & friendly office located in Gdynia, near to seaside
- Relocation package (depends of candidates needs and knowledge)
- Job in an international, dynamic environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- New joiners programme including trainings
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary activities
- The ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work
- Collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you "raise your game"
- Trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential
- Opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- Beverages and fully equipped kitchen
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
Warunki pracypraca w siedzibie inspektoratu jednozmianowa związana z obsługą interesantów. Wyjazdy służbowe na kontrole budów i...
Warunki pracyPraca administracyjno – biurowa w siedzibie urzędu, przy komputerze powyżej 4 godzin dziennie przy oświetleniu...
Warunki pracyWarunki dotyczące charakteru pracy na stanowisku i sposobu wykonywania zadań- praca przy monitorze ekranowym powyżej 4...