Warunki pracyPraca w systemie podstawowym, jednozmianowa, biurowa, wyjazdy służbowe na delegacje, praca w niskich temperaturach...
Its time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Position exists to provide Application Development (mainly BI) and technical support services to European businesses and staff groups.
As a SAP BW Developer you will provide design, development support, and/or configuring services that make the businesses and customer of International Paper more successful. You will work within standard IT operating models to provide results in the area of application development. A successful candidate has a results oriented mentality and delivers quality and timely deliverables that ultimately increase the productivity of business users, customers, and/or IT personnel.
Interesting work affiliated with the development of analytical applications designed for business. We focus on the development of our employees. Work on the proposed position will give you the opportunity for systematic expansion of your technical competence and not only. It is a chance both on contact with BI technologies including SAP BW as well as the opportunity to the develop your knowledge about business processes.
- Work on Life Cycle Development of Reports
- Prepare Life Cycle Development of BI Analytical Applications
- Work with the ADS Manager, BI Solution Engineer , BIM Business Analysts to create new Reporting Applications and New BI Analytical Applications or enhance existing Reporting Applications and BI Analytical Applications (design, development, testing, deployment)
- Provide break/fix for BI Reports and Analytical Applications.
- Work with European BIM Business Analysts to translate functional requirements and specifications into technical requirements and specifications
- Ensure compliance with IP technical standards and processes
- Cross train colleagues in BI solutions and technology in order to provide backup for the existing tools and applications
- 5+ years SAP BW / Data Warehouse related experience
- Demonstrated application development and implementation experience
- Awareness of how IT enables business processes and related interdependencies
- Detailed knowledge of operating environment
- ORACLE DB Development (PL SQL)
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- SAP BW backend (Data Modeling, ETL)
- Maintaining SAP BW technical data model specification for new development and for changes in existing objects
- SAP BW development for all functions related to data objects (e.g. infoObjects, infoAreas, cubes, multiproviders, data transfer processes) in SAP BW v 7.x or higher
- Process Chains setup
- Building transports to move changes (using Solution Manager – Change Request Management) from development to test systems and production
- SAP BW / Business Objects frontend tools.
- New BeX queries development or changes to existing production queries
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
Please make sure to inform your manager before you apply for the position.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
Najważniejsze zadania Menedżera Zespołu to:rekrutacja i wdrażanie do pracy nowych członków zespołuodpowiedzialność za realizację...
Sprzedaż produktów ubezpieczeniowych i finansowychAktywne pozyskiwanie KlientówProfesjonalne doradztwo i budowanie długofalowych...
Staż organizowany przez GUP.Korespondencja telefoniczna i elektroniczna, podtrzymywanie kontaktów z klientami, sporządzane ofert,...