Warunki pracyPraca w systemie podstawowym, jednozmianowa, biurowa, wyjazdy służbowe na delegacje, praca w niskich temperaturach...
Ogłoszenie numer: 1905214, z dnia 30-01-2018
‘Dangerous Goods’ program provides extensive support on worldwide classification for all market places in alignment with dangerous goods transport & storage regulations such as GHS, CLP, ADR, DOT, IATA, 49 CFR, etc. to avoid any incidents or undeclared shipments during Storage, Handling and Transportation of hazardous products.
Senior Data Analyst with German / Senior Compliance Associate
Miejsce pracy: / Gdańsk
Nr Ref.: 581643
Your job responsibilities as a DG Compliance Associate may include:
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for safe storage and transportation based on SOP, vendor SDS and reliable information in compliance to ADR, 49 CFR, IATA, GHS and CLP regulations
- Write rules to classify hazardous products to automate dangerous goods classification
- Provide DG classification for complex ASINs that are blocked based on Ingredients, regulatory expertize and guidelines
- Trouble shoot issues w.r.t transport & storage classification and instruct Fulfillment centers to enable smooth inbound & outbound processes of hazmat flagged products.
- Provide guidance to Fulfilment centers on hazmat classification and configuration issues.
- In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role.
These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying & implementation of improvement opportunities/automation to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience with measurable impact
- Responsible for quality, root cause analysis on process & quality gaps and recommend corrective actions.
- Training and mentoring new hires and other associates, suggests improvements to training
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs and owns process updates
- Understanding of metrics, deep dive on KPIs, troubleshooting on reports and multiple data sources
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
- Active participation in stakeholder calls, leading and documenting the discussions
- Conduct feedback sessions, Training need identification (TNI) and maintenance of quality records and documentation.
- Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position
- 1-3 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English (German language level equivalent of B1 certification in mandate)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies
- Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
strzyżenie damskie i męskie, układanie fryzurWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe, inne
prace fizyczne w kuchniWymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: zasadnicze zawodowe
Fizjoterapia,fizykoterapia, masaże.Wymagania konieczne:Wykształcenie: wyższe (w tym licencjat), medyczneWymagania inne:wykształcenie...