Zadania:- obsługa klientów,- obsługa kasy fiskalnej (po odbyciu szkolenia),Wymagania:- pełnoletność,- posiadanie aktualnej...
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
Applications Development Analysts provide design, development support, and/or configuring services that make the businesses and customer of International Paper more successful. An Applications Development Analyst works within standard IT operating models to provide results in the area of application development. A successful Applications Development Analyst has a results oriented mentality who delivers quality and timely deliverables that ultimately increase the productivity of business users, customers, and/or IT personnel.
Interesting work affiliated with the development of analytical applications designed for business. The IP Company focuses on the development of its employees. Work on the proposed position will therefore opportunity for systematic expansion of own technical competence and not only. It is a chance both on contact with BI technologies including SAP BW as well as the opportunity to the development in the field of knowledge about business processes.
- Be responsible for Life Cycle Development of Reports
- Be responsible for Life Cycle Development of BI Analytical Applications
- Cooperate with the ADS Manager, BI Solution Engineer , BIM Business Analysts to create new Reporting Applications and New BI Analytical Applications or enhance existing Reporting Applications and BI Analytical Applications (design, development, testing, deployment)
- Provide break/fix for BI Reports and Analytical Applications.
- Work with European BIM Business Analysts to translate functional requirements and specifications into technical requirements and specifications
- Ensure compliance with IP technical standards and processes
- Cross train colleagues in BI solutions and technology in order to provide backup for the existing tools and applications.
- Fluency in English
- 3 or more years BI / DataWarehouse related experience
- Experience in application development and implementation
- The awareness of how IT enables business processes and related interdependencies
- Detailed knowledge of operating environment
- High skills in more than four technical areas below :
- ORACLE DB Development (PL SQL)
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)
- SAP BW backend (Data Modeling, ETL)
- SAP BW / Business Objects frontend tools.
- Crystal Enterprise/Crystal Reports,
- Web Intelligence / Dashboards / Lumira,
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
Obowiązki:- obsługa stanowiska kasowego wraz z terminalem do obsługi kart płatniczych- profesjonalna obsługa klientaWymagania:-...
Zadania:- obsługa klientów,- obsługa kasy fiskalnej (po odbyciu szkolenia).Wymagania:- pełnoletność,- posiadanie aktualnej...
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: dostarczanie zamówień internetowych do Klienta, prowadzenie pojazdu kat. B do 3,5...