Zadania:- obsługa klientów,- obsługa kasy fiskalnej (po odbyciu szkolenia),Wymagania:- pełnoletność,- posiadanie aktualnej...
It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success.
We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service.
You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
As IT SAP Payroll Consultant you will be responsible for both sustain and project/enhancement work in SAP Payroll area. This role will give you a chance to fulfill your IT career ambitions by diving into SAP Payroll applications support model and operations. You will represent EMEA within the global IT Application Services organization and interact with operational and supervisory personnel within Application Services.
You will work among professionals around the world who are keen to share knowledge and work as a team. We offer opportunity for professional development and excellent work atmosphere. You will attend regular training opportunities (both technical and interpersonal).
Project/ Enhancement work – 50%
- Participate in projects of implementation SAP Payroll systems globally (including IP Polska)
- Do upcoming project work for Design and Implementation delivery: Poland payroll, other EMEA payroll, Brazil payroll
- Take part in global enhancements as identified through the standard HR Services model to include: Analysis & Design, Technical Solution determination, Effort Estimation, Functional Spec writing, Configuration & Documentation, IT Acceptance Testing
- Promote the benefits that global HR software applications can bring to the enterprise
- Support innovation projects, process redesign and strategies aimed at continuous improvement
Sustain – 50%
- Provide second line technical support of SAP Payroll application for the companys global user base
- Be responsible for ongoing global activities specific to the Payroll space to include:
- Mass wage increases – All countries
- Pay scale group changes – All countries
- ADP Master Tax issue troubleshooting
- Complex 3rd Party Interface Support
- Monitoring of US/Canada Payroll processes
- Basic to medium level troubleshooting of US/Asia/Canada payroll processing
- Year-end/Year-begin activities
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field - preferred
- 3 - 4 years of multi-project experience, including at least 1 Global SAP payroll implementation
- 6 - 8 years of SAP experience - preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong functional/technical skills
- SAP HR configuration experience in the following areas is preferred:
- SAP Payroll, Benefits, Organizational Management, Personnel Administration
- The familiarity with IDOC and ALE processes
- Knowledge of the SAP integration between the SAP HR modules and external systems like SAP ECC/BW, SAP Portals, Success Factors
If you are excited about this role, please send us your application with a statement below.
Please make sure to inform your manager before you apply for the position.
I hereby agree for processing my personal data, included in my application for a job, for the purposes of recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29 September 1997, unified text published in the Polish Journal of Laws (Dziennik Ustaw) of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended.
Zobacz najnowsze oferty
Obowiązki:- obsługa stanowiska kasowego wraz z terminalem do obsługi kart płatniczych- profesjonalna obsługa klientaWymagania:-...
Zadania:- obsługa klientów,- obsługa kasy fiskalnej (po odbyciu szkolenia).Wymagania:- pełnoletność,- posiadanie aktualnej...
Do Twoich zadań należeć będzie: dostarczanie zamówień internetowych do Klienta, prowadzenie pojazdu kat. B do 3,5...