zgodnie ze stanowiskiemWymagania konieczne: Wykształcenie: brak lub niepełne podstawowe Wymagania inne: mile widziane uprawnienia :...
Washington Frank International is the leading recruitment company in EMEA, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of employers in Poland, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
Any candidate that matches closely to this criteria and is interested is welcome to contact me by phone on +48223072664 or by email email@example.com
An experienced consultant specialising in SAP BW (Business Warehousing) is needed for a new role in one of Europe’s top IT and business consulting firms. The role will involve you consulting clients on site in various countries using your business and IT expertise in SAP. Your experience in SAP BW will help you to implement client requests, specifications and details into a new project, working as an international team using English as the universal language to communicate with. While working you will be able to develop your skills and knowledge in SAP and gain the opportunity to learn other corresponding modules, and train with and use the latest in SAP technology (S4/HANA). The position will involve almost only project implementation, not support. The candidate can live anywhere in Poland however will be required to travel to their local office when necessary and not on site with clients.
- Experience and understanding of SAP BW with at least one full project implementation from start to end
- Experience with databases and converting data into business information
- Experience with face to face consulting with clients or business leaders
- Fully adaptable to new business environments and tailoring recommendations based on current contexts
- Fully fluent in English at a written and verbal communication level
- Be able to travel and consult on site to clients when required to for projects
What the company offers:
- Opportunities to excel and develop your skills to improve your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that´s right for you
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Mobile and Laptop for senior and above level
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Leisure and relaxation activities; sports card
- Additional Bonuses